Y.E.S. (Your Empowered Self©) for Small Business Owners
Imagine Creating a Meaningful and Profitable Business…
Women wellness practitioners and entrepreneurs, YOU can create imagine creating a meaningful and profitable business that blends your passions and talents.
- Do you have amazing ideas but feel “stuck”, lack motivation, confidence or a plan?
- Are you struggling to find enough time in the day to get it all done?
- Do you have a big vision for creating change in the world but don’t know how to balance your business and personal goals to have it all?
These are challenges many talented women face as they balance their many roles throughout life.
Designed Exclusively for Women who are Ready to Turn their Gifts into Profits
Y.E.S. (Your Empowered Self©) for Women
What is the Y.E.S. – Women’s Retreat?
The Y.E.S. (Your Empowered Self) – mission is to inspire each woman to find the strength, confidence and empowerment she needs to follow her dreams; find her inner beauty ; release negative behaviors; and define her unique gifts. The retreat will center on participant talks and challenges, small group sharing, and holistic health and spiritual activities.
Why attend a Women’s retreat?
Y.E.S., a program created by the Founder of Oneida Holistic Health Center (www.theocenter.net) believes in the holistic education of all adults. Our retreats and workshops provide participants a chance to explore themselves; in a supportive environment; while teaching the tools to be creative, focused and resolve conflicts in an open manner to move your goals forward. This is Y.E.S. one gender exclusive retreat and this setting enables us to explore and grow areas of life that are not possible in a mixed gender environment.
Issues explored at the Women’s retreat include but are not limited to:
- Body Image/Self-Confidence/Self-Esteem
- Holistic Women’s Health Concerns
- Healthy Coping Skills
- Role Models
- Building Community
- Meditation and other Self Care Practices
Y.E.S. (Your Empowered Self©) for Individuals in Crisis & Transition
(Workshops for Couples or Individuals)
The Y.E.S. (Your Empowered Self©) for Life In Transition Workshop addresses the power of connecting mind-body-spirit through teachings, experiential exercises and by sharing our stories. Created within the Skills for Change philosophy, this workshop recognizes the need to acknowledge, process and make peace with past traumas in order to find a healthy path forward. An achievement that is essential to building greater resilience as well as allowing a deeper connection to others.
SFC Cooperative Communication –Mediation Skills I, II and Advanced
(Workshops for Couples or Individuals)
With SFC Cooperative Communicationis based on the model of Non-Violent Communications (NVC) pioneered by Marshall Rosenberg. Participants will learn to hear their own deeper needs and those of others, and to identify and clearly articulate what “is alive in us”. When we focus on clarifying what is being observed, felt, needed, and wanted, rather than on diagnosing and judging, we discover the depth of our own compassion. Through its emphasis on deep listening—to ourselves as well as others—NVC fosters respect, attentiveness and empathy, and engenders a mutual desire to give from the heart. The form is simple, yet powerfully transformative in business as well as our personal relationships. NVC is a clear and effective model for communicating in a way that is cooperative conscious, and compassionate.
adapted from: Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life
by Marshall B. Rosenberg, Ph.D.
LAUNCH YOUR NEW LIFE with our New Life Transition Coaching Program – Online/SKYPE or Via Phone
- 3 Phone Coaching calls (each 45 minute session). Coaching in person is available for clients located in Hartford CT area at OHHC (www.theocenter.net) or at Groton/Mystic Office.
- 3 Follow up e-mails that will allow you to start taking action towards your chosen path
- TL Coaching Transition Guide – Various tools to help guide you during journey
- Customized list of resources – list of recommended book and free on-line resources to keep you motivated and focused as you start your transformation.
- Additional text support that you may need to keep your momentum.
Monthly Life Transition Coaching Package for only $425
*Additional Sessions for Program Members are only $70(45 minute session)
Skills For Change/Folkloom School – Training & Certification
Students of the Skills for Change Coaching Program learn to help people craft the lives of their dreams. True change, whether individual, community or collective, requires both a vision of what we want to create, as well as an understanding of the systemic forces impacting every decision, relationship and interaction.
NEW Cohort enrolling Winter 2018 – Email for details
The Skills for Change Coaching Program is designed to train individuals and coaches to masterfully guide clients to make changes in the everyday transactions that shape their world, and thus to shape not only their individual experience but their communities and the greater environment. (from Folkloom School – Nancy Shanteau)
The Skills for Change Coaching Program Includes:
- SFC Coaching Workshop
- Skills for Change Bodywork Workshop
- Skills for Change Mediation Workshop
- 12 sessions with a Folkloom Coach Supervisor
- 25 Practice Coaching Sessions
- Self-test Portfolio & Demonstration
- Skills for Change Coaching Program Completion Workshop
Reiki I & II & Master Certification
Become a Reiki practitioner and experience the gift of Universal Life Force by attuning your body to Reiki – universal healing energy. Certification for Reiki Levels I, II, Advanced and Master Teacher are available. Includes attunements, practice time, handouts and certificate.