LAUNCH YOUR NEW LIFE with our New Life Transition Coaching Program – Online/SKYPE or Via Phone
- 3 Phone Coaching calls (each 45 minute session). Coaching in person is available for clients located in Southern CA area at Impart Wisdom & Wellness Center at my Groton/Mystic Office.
- 3 Follow up e-mails that will allow you to start taking action towards your chosen path
- TL Coaching Transition Guide – Various tools to help guide you during journey
- Customized list of resources – list of recommended book and free on-line resources to keep you motivated and focused as you start your transformation.
- Additional text support that you may need to keep your momentum.
Skills For Change/Folkloom School – Training & Certification
Students of the Skills for Change Coaching Program learn to help people craft the lives of their dreams. True change, whether individual, community or collective, requires both a vision of what we want to create, as well as an understanding of the systemic forces impacting every decision, relationship and interaction.
NEW Cohort enrolling Winter 2018 – Email for details
The Skills for Change Coaching Program is designed to train individuals and coaches to masterfully guide clients to make changes in the everyday transactions that shape their world, and thus to shape not only their individual experience but their communities and the greater environment. (from Folkloom School – Nancy Shanteau)
The Skills for Change Coaching Program Includes:
- SFC Coaching Workshop
- Skills for Change Bodywork Workshop
- Skills for Change Mediation Workshop
- 12 sessions with a Folkloom Coach Supervisor
- 25 Practice Coaching Sessions
- Self-test Portfolio & Demonstration
- Skills for Change Coaching Program Completion Workshop
Reiki I & II & Master Certification
Become a Reiki practitioner and experience the gift of Universal Life Force by attuning your body to Reiki – universal healing energy. Certification for Reiki Levels I, II, Advanced and Master Teacher are available. Includes attunements, practice time, handouts and certificate.
*If you’d like to have a Reiki class held at your location for your group – Please give me a call (860-861-9038).
SFC Cooperative Communication –Mediation Skills I, II and Advanced
(Workshops for Couples or Individuals)
With Skills For Change Cooperative Communication is based on the model of Non-Violent Communications pioneered by Marshall Rosenberg. Participants will learn to hear their own deeper needs and those of others, and to identify and clearly articulate what “is alive in us”. When we focus on clarifying what is being observed, felt, needed, and wanted, rather than on diagnosing and judging, we discover the depth of our own compassion. Through its emphasis on deep listening—to ourselves as well as others—NVC fosters respect, attentiveness and empathy, and engenders a mutual desire to give from the heart. The form is simple, yet powerfully transformative in business as well as our personal relationships. NVC is a clear and effective model for communicating in a way that is cooperative conscious, and compassionate.