Y.E.S. Connecting through Communication
Take Your Connections to the Next Level
Y.E.S. Connecting through Communication combines communications skills development and self-enrichment activities into a 4-day immersive retreat. Participants will leave the retreat with the tools to communicate effectively, successfully manage conflict and take their interactions to the next level at home and work.
At work or home, if you try your best but acknowledge that you would like to improve the quality and effectiveness of your daily conversations, then this program is likely for you. If you feel that your conversations turn into roadblocks to progress, or someone is simply not “listening” to you, have conflicts at work, or that you are being misunderstood, or even that your relationship connection is breaking down then this retreat is definitely for you.
We create a safe space for participants to share and explore their challenges & opportunities. You will learn how to process power dynamics, how to unpack and prioritize topics within a conversation, and how to use the Cooperative Contract to create lasting change in your personal and business relationships. Topics covered include:
- Communication & conflict
- Power dynamics
- Your personality style
- The Cooperative Contract
- Non-verbal communication
- Self-care practices
Around these topics, the program incorporates individual and group coaching, small group sharing and individual & group exercises.
To maintain the highest level of service, prior to the retreat, pre-work will be required, along with a scheduled “get to know you” call. During the retreat program, to maintain a healthy body, mind & spirit balance there will be daily yoga or meditation, one complimentary massage, and time for local activities and sightseeing. Our service extends to a post-retreat follow-up session.
This 4 day, 5 night all-inclusive program for individuals is scheduled for April 30 – May 3, 2018 at Villa Mill Point in St Croix, USVI.
- The retreat runs 4 full days of program activity therefore 5 nights of accommodation is provided. Participants should plan to arrive Sunday April 29th (check-in from 3pm) and depart on May 4th (checkout by 11am).
- A welcome reception and dinner is planned for Sunday April 29th at 6pm.
- The rate includes accommodation for 6 nights, continental breakfast, lunch, family style dinner, non-alcoholic beverages and wine with dinner.
- Accommodation is twin bed, double occupancy with single room supplement available.
- Rate per person $3325, single occupancy $5820
- For more information about Villa Mill Point