Y.E.S. for Women
Be the Hero of Your Own Story
Y.E.S. for Women combines a unique balance of body, mind and spirit activities into a 5-day inspirational retreat. It is created to provide women the opportunity to reconnect with who they are, rejuvenate their inner self, and recreate their future.
There are many challenges for women of all ages and life stages in our increasingly demanding and ever complex world. If you agree, then this program is likely for you. Our retreat program was designed to provide women the opportunity to reflect, renew and harness their inner power, enjoy authentic connections and plan positive steps for the future. If you would like to join a select circle of like minded women, feel a longing to find or reconnect with who you are, are in the middle of a life transition, are craving quiet reflection or just simply need to push the pause button on your life, then this retreat program is most definitely for you.
In a safe and supportive environment, participants will explore themselves, their current challenges and opportunities. You will learn how to navigate change in a way that increases your resilience, choices and freedom. This coached process, along with the programs tools, concepts and practice sessions will allow you to emerge empowered and prepared to shape your future. Topics covered in this program include:
- Power of intention
- Rescue triangle
- Asking for your 100%
- Creating a community
- Establish your plan
- Self-care practices
Around these topics, the program incorporates individual and group coaching, small group sharing and individual & group exercises. These activities will lead to the creation of a participant’s personal plan.
To maintain the highest level of service, prior to the retreat, pre-work will be required, along with a scheduled “get to know you” call. During the retreat program, to maintain a healthy body, mind & spirit balance there will be daily yoga or meditation, one complimentary massage, and time for local activities and sightseeing. Our service extends to a post-retreat follow-up session.
This 5 day, 6 night all-inclusive program for women is is scheduled for April 23-27, 2018 at Villa Mill Point in St Croix, USVI.
- The retreat runs 5 full days of program activity therefore 6 nights of accommodation is provided. Participants should plan to arrive Sunday April 22nd (check-in from 3pm) and depart on Saturday April 28th (checkout by 11am).
- A welcome reception and dinner is planned for Sunday April 22nd at 6pm.
- The rate includes accommodation for 6 nights, continental breakfast, lunch, family style dinner, non-alcoholic beverages and wine with dinner.
- Accommodation is twin bed, double occupancy with single room supplement available.
- Rate per person $3800, single occupancy $6650
- For more information about Villa Mill Point